Missy Macabre - Fire Performer, Female Fakir, and Daredevil Showgirl

Monday 24 January 2011

Bar Del Fico - Rome

A photo from Bar Del Fico, Rome.

In September 2010, I performed at a stunning bar in Rome called Bar Del Fico. It mixed modern design with rustic kitchen/home antiques, and the food is to die for. If I could eat there everyday for the rest of my life, I would.
It's family run, and the daughters are responsible for the design. When I was in Rome, I spent some time with one of them, Valentina/She Frame. An amazing video artist, responsible for creating the exquisite vaudeville, circus stage you can see behind me in this photo. 
I absolutely adore this photo, the composition is so striking, as well as the tones... It really does remind me of a photo from one of the old american circus side shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment